Official $100 Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
The Louisiana Seafood Company in the Nashville Farmers Market Facebook “$100 GIFT CARD” Drawing will begin on Friday, October 21, 2011 and end on Sunday November 13, 2011. This promotion will be conducted exclusively online. One (1) winner will be awarded one $100.00 GIFT CARD good for any purchase at Louisiana Seafood Company in the Nashville Farmers Market.
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of the U.S. who are eighteen (18) years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the drawing, participants must do the following:
1. Participants must “like” Louisiana Seafood Company’s Facebook page, found at: http://www.facebook.com/louisianaseafoodcompany
2. “Like” must be completed by November 13, 2011 at midnight.
3. Only one entry per person allowed.
4. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail and/or Facebook account at the time the entry was made.
1. The drawing is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of contest registration, unless otherwise specified.
2. Employees of Louisiana Seafood Company LLC, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this drawing.
3. Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from Louisiana Seafood Company LLC within the ninety-day (90) period immediately preceding the start date of this drawing are not eligible to participate.
4. Participants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
1. If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
2. Prize package will include a specified prize that consists of the following:
one $100.00 GIFT CARD good for any purchase at Louisiana Seafood Company in the Nashville Farmers Market. A $100.00 deduction will be taken off the customer’s total purchase.
3. No substitution of prize is offered (including cash), no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value.
4. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by Louisiana Seafood Company LLC in the Nashville Farmers Market.. The winner will be notified by email, Facebook message, mail and/or phone within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g., date of drawing). A verification code will be provided to the winner at this time. The winner or selected entrant will then have thirty (30) days to respond with their information and provide the verification code. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g. drawing date), or is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
5. Winner will be instructed to call or e-mail Louisiana Seafood Company LLC at (615) 499-6568 or firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize. Winners must provide the verification code given to them at the time they were notified by Louisiana Seafood Company LLC in order to verify their identity and claim their prize.
6. PRIZE REDEMPTION:
Winner must redeem prize by December 31, 2011. In order to redeem prize, winner must make purchase at Louisiana Seafood Company LLC inside the Nashville Farmers Market.
During the allotted time period (October 21 – November 13, 2011), eligible participants will be encouraged to take part in the promotion by “Liking” Louisiana Seafood Company online at http://www.facebook.com/louisianaseafoodcompany. Qualified entrants will be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize.
1. The prize drawing will take place on posted contest end date (November 13, 2011). The winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received electronically.
2. The grand prize winner will be notified with a winning verification code by e-mail and/or Facebook message.
3. Winners will be responsible for claiming their prize by Louisiana Seafood Company LLC at (615) 499-6568 or email@example.com to claim their prize.
4. PRIZE REDEMPTION:
Winner must redeem prize by December 31, 2011. In order to redeem prize, winner must place order by phone.
5. All decisions made by Louisiana Seafood Company LLC management or any promotion sponsor regarding any aspect of this promotion are final.
1. No purchase necessary. Promotion is void where prohibited. Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
2. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Promotion Period.
3. Louisiana Seafood Company LLC retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all promotion rules are not followed.
4. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Louisiana Seafood Company LLC at (615) 499-6568 or firstname.lastname@example.org have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof.
5. Any information collected by registering to enter the contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Drawing Rules.
6. If for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified entries, or any other causes beyond Louisiana Seafood Company LLC control which, in Louisiana Seafood Company LLC’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the promotion, Louisiana Seafood Company LLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing at their sole discretion.